Who We Are:
Starface is reinventing the way we care for acne-prone skin, as the first complexion brand to combine efficacy and optimism.
Our Mission is changing the conversation around acne. We are here to normalize and destigmatize.
Starface is where complexion meets confidence and authenticity. We take skincare concerns that were once thought of as flaws and translate them into an opportunity for expression.
The Paid Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving creative testing, learning and production for Starface paid marketing channels. Working closely with our agency partners, they will ensure that channels are running efficiently and have enough creative assets for regular testing and optimization. This role is highly collaborative, working across internal and external teams to execute our paid marketing strategy while guiding the production of creative that is high performing while also upholding a high standard of quality for Starface’s unique brand identity.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Paid Marketing Specialist - [Your Name]” to be considered .
- Work closely with our Paid Marketing agency to track spend, efficiency and new channel growth.
- Lead channel expansion efforts, manage affiliate and paid influencer campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with the SVP of Growth Marketing and Brand Marketing drive creative strategy on paid channels.
- Work collaboratively with the Growth Product Manager to improve funnel metrics and design experiments to increase conversion rates.
- Design and optimize paid landing pages and promotions.
- Work collaboratively with our Head of Engineering to properly tag, track and measure conversion metrics.
- Report into the SVP of Growth Marketing
What skills, experience, and education you need to succeed:
- 3 years of experience, directly managing paid social, paid search, display.
- 1-2 years experience managing affiliate and partner programs.
- 1-2 years of experience managing paid influencer campaigns.
- 1-2 years experience in designing and optimizing customer acquisition experiments for ecommerce and/or digital subscription businesses.
- Familiarity with platforms such as TikTok, Twitch, Discord and others.
- Strong analytical skills including experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Executes at a high standard for quality. Knowing when it’s important to test and learn and when it’s important to prioritize brand.
- Proficient at building strong relationships with engineering/design and cross-functional development teams
- Strong eye for detail. Creative thinker who enjoys trying new things.
- Exceptional project management and communication skills.
- Strong awareness of technology trends and their potential influence.
- Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal, and presentation
- Interest in beauty is a plus.
Starface is an Equal Opportunity Employer where the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. We believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Starface is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.